To be eligible for SEEK at CSI, you must:
- Be a legal resident of New York State for at least one year prior to entering college
- Be a high school graduate or recipient of a state-approved equivalency diploma
- Be a first-time freshman — or be a transfer from SEEK or College Discovery at another CUNY college, or have been previously enrolled in an HEOP or EOP program (private colleges and state college opportunity programs, respectively)
- Be accepted, at the time of admission, for CSI’s Associate degree programs, but not for the general baccalaureate; however, students who demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and math may be eligible for the baccalaureate level through SEEK
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov and the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) applications
- All applicants to the Percy Ellis Sutton SEEK program must meet the economic criteria listed below established by NYS guidelines.
NYS Income Guidelines
Number in Household Maximum 2018 income 1 $23,107 2 $31,284 3 $39,461 4 $47,638 5 $55,815 6 $63,992 7 $72,169 8 $80,346
For each additional household member in excess of 8, add $8,177.