Before you can register: As per New York State Public Health Law, CUNY requires all students registering for six or more credits to provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Those born prior to January I, 1957 are exempt from this law. Regardless of age, all students must complete the Meningitis section of the Immunization Record.
The Immunization Record form must be submitted prior to registering for classes.
You may print out the Immunization Record, and hand deliver, mail or email or fax it to our office. Do NOT send original documents. Always keep a copy for your records.
CSI Health Center – Building 1C, Room 112
2800 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, New York 10314
Your immunization records may be obtained from the following sources:
- An official school immunization record.
- An official childhood baby book immunization record.
- An official stamped copy of your immunization record from your healthcare provider.
- Lab results that show positive immune blood titers.
The Health Center offers free MMR vaccine for students. Students under the age of eighteen (18) must have consent from a parent/legal guardian in order to be immunized.
Call 718.982.3045 or come in for an appointment.
Requesting a copy of CSI immunization records:
Health records are confidential. Any requests for a copy must be made in writing.
• An Authorization for Release of Information must be completed.
• You may compose a letter stating that you give the College of Staten Island permission to release your immunization and/or medical records. The letter must be signed and include a copy of your student identification card or picture I.D.