Welcome to the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research provides professional guidance and administrative support for externally funded research and other sponsored project activities. The Office works with faculty and staff in the development and submission of proposals and subsequent management of awards, as well as serving as liaison to the Research Foundation of The City University of New York.
- Assistance to faculty and staff with the search for external funding sources;
- Proposal development guidance, including budgets;
- Submission of applications and negotiating awards;
- Facilitating post-award project management;
- Assuring that submitted proposals conform to sponsor guidelines and University policies and procedures; and
- Assuring CSI complies with all CUNY, State, and Federal grant- and research-related policies