Applicants must request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. If you are currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution, have one transcript sent now and another sent when you complete the courses that you are taking. Applicants who have been enrolled at CSI do not need to request a CSI transcript; the Office of Recruitment and Admissions will obtain a copy. Applicants who have attended a post-secondary institution outside of the United States should review the guidelines for international applicants prior to requesting transcripts.
Graduate Recommendation Form
Recommendation letters/references are not required for all programs. Some programs require applicants to use a program-specific recommendation form (listed below).
- General Graduate Recommendation Form
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy – Clinical Experience Form
- Master of Social Work Recommendation Form
- Leadership in Education – Supervisor’s Questionnaire
Graduate Transfer Credit
Graduate Courses taken within the last five years at an accredited college or university may be accepted at the discretion of the Coordinator of the graduate program. A maximum of 12 graduate credits in graduate courses, with a minimum grade of 3.0 (B) in each, may be applied toward a graduate degree from the College of Staten Island.
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) – Self Reported Evaluation
- DNP Nursing Personal Statement Form
- Master of Social Work Field Placement Application
- Master of Social Work Personal Statement Form
- MS Nursing Personal Statement Form
- Nursing Change of Program Application
All paper applications/forms must be submitted to:
Office of Recruitment and Admissions
College of Staten Island
North Administration Building (2A), Room 103
2800 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10314
Attn: Graduate Admission