Please make sure you visit each link on the left hand side of this page. This Student Information Guide will lead you through the enrollment process, saving you time and enhancing your registration experience. If you need assistance, you can contact us by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting the admissions representative assigned to you in your VIP account letter
- Visiting in-person - Our office hours are Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Visiting our Recruitment and Admissions Virtual Office for private live chats with our staff. We are open Monday/Wednesday, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm EST, and Tuesday/Thursday, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Next Step: Accept the offer of admission and satisfy your commitment deposit checklist item. You can accept the offer and pay on-line (if required) through your CUNYfirst account (here are the instructions on how to claim/activate your account if you haven’t already) by following the steps below:
- Go to https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu
- Enter your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, on the left-hand side under “CUNYfirst Menu” click ‘Admissions Center’
- Select the ‘View My Application Status" tile.
- Scroll down to the "View Details" section for the College of Staten Island application.
- To accept an offer of admission, you should click ‘I accept offer’ and then confirm your acceptance. If required, you will be prompted to pay a $100 commitment/tuition deposit.
Here is a step-by-step video that demonstrates how to accept your offer of admission.
Alternatively, you can download and submit the Admission Response Form if you are unable to do it on-line.
You will be invited to an advisement and registration session after you accept our offer of admission and commit to the college.
We look forward to having you as part of our campus community this coming semester!