First Year & Transfer Students

Office of Recruitment and Admissions
North Administration Building (2A), Room 103

First Year Students

Proof of high school graduation must be on file prior to the first day of classes.  You should have your final high school transcript, official AP test scores (from College Board) and official college transcripts for courses taken while in high school mailed directly to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions.

Transfer Students

If you attended a college or university the semester prior to entering CSI, you should have an updated official transcript sent directly to us. The Transfer Unit located in the Office of the Registrar will evaluate course equivalencies and determine transfer credit whenever possible once you have accepted our offer of admission.