How to Apply to CSI

For admission purposes, you are considered an international student if you are currently in an F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant status, will need to change your status to F-1 or J-1, or will need an F-1 or J-1 visa in order to study at CSI. If you are not an international student, please visit the main admissions page and select First Year Students, Transfer Students or Graduate Students accordingly.

For information on how to apply, please click the links below.


To apply now, please click one of the links below.


For information on what will be required for a student visa, please see our Application for SEVIS form I-20 or DS-2019