The President's Cabinet comprises senior academic and administrative leaders who are responsible for advising the President on institutional decision-making across major university divisions, developing and implementing policy, overseeing core operations of the university, and acting as stewards in guiding the university toward strategic goals.
William J. Fritz, PhD
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs/Provost
Gary W. Reichard, PhD
- Vice President for Student and Enrollment Services
Jennifer S. Borrero, Esq.
- Assistant Vice President for Finance and Budget, Chief Financial Officer
Carlos A. Serrano, BS
- Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
- Assistant Vice President for Institutional Advancement and External Affairs
- Assistant Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Information Technology Services and High Performance Computing Center
Patricia Kahn, PhD
- Vice President for Economic Development, Continuing Studies, and Government Relations
Ken Iwama, JD
- Chief of Staff/ Deputy to the President/Executive Director of Human Resources
Hope Berte, MS
- Executive Legal Counsel to the President
Robert Wallace, Esq.