The mission of the Office of Design Services is to provide essential and valuable support services necessary for the efficient operation of Academic and Administrative offices. The Office supports the College by developing, creating and publishing materials vital to its mission. We implement clear, consistent and engaging strategies that enhance public understanding of CSI, its people and its value to society. We strive to provide our services in a timely and professional manner, committed to delivering these services to the best of our abilities.
Design Services offers the following type of services:
Ads | Announcements | Booklets | Brochures | Business Cards | Catalogs
Certificates | Envelopes | Flyers | Forms | Invitations | Letterhead | Logos | NCR Forms
Postcards | Posters | Social Media Icons | Vector Artwork | Web Images
Work Request Forms
Requests must be accompanied by a completed Design Services project request form, The form can be found online for your convenience. Please contact our office at extension 2266 to discuss your project requests early in the planning process. Email all requests and support materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Turnaround is dependent upon the complexity of the project.
- Design and printing generally involves more processes in preparation, reproduction and finishing. Advance planning is the key to a successful project.
- Proofread the material several times before approving. Design Services is not responsible for style, accuracy, grammar, corrections or spelling of material.
- Please review the amount of copies needed before requesting your job. Many people under/overestimate the quantity of pieces they need.
- Printed material to be mailed should be reviewed by the Mailroom at extension 3227, as these pieces must be designed and produced according to U.S. Postal Service guidelines.
- College logos, PDFs of the College Identity Guide and CSI Style Guide are available by contacting our office at extension 2266.