All transcript requests must be submitted online.
CSI is now using Credentials, an external vendor, for all transcript requests. Please follow the directions below to submit your requests. Thank you!
Ordering PDF Electronic Transcripts:
To get your official transcript to its destination as quickly as possible, choose “Order PDF Transcript” option when visiting this site: Online Transcript Ordering Overview.
Ordering Paper Transcripts to be Mailed:
To request an official, printed transcript to be mailed to the destination you choose, choose “Order Paper (Hard Copy) Transcript” when visiting this site: Online Transcript Ordering Overview.
In order to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and to protect your rights, all transcript orders require authorization. Your order will be automatically authorized if:
- The billing name on the credit card you use to pay for this order matches both the student name on this order and the student name in our records.
- Student ID, Social Security Number, Date of Birth match the information in our records and there are no attachments that must accompany your transcript.
Authorization Form: If we are unable to automatically authorize your order, Credential Solutions will email you an Authorization Form that you must then sign and return via fax, mail or submit in person at the Registrar’s Office before your order can be completed.
CUNY to CUNY Transcripts:
In accordance with the policies of the City University of New York, there is no transcript fee for transcripts going from one CUNY college to another CUNY College. If your transcript is in CUNYfirst, CUNY Admission/Registrar staff can access your record if needed for transfer credit evaluation and/or admission processing.
** Please do not request transcript(s) to be sent to the College of Staten Island Admissions Office (Undergraduate or Graduate) or the College of Staten Island’s Human Resources Department.
In some cases, a transcript cannot be released if you have a service indicator (hold) placed on your account by one of the College’s offices. For example, if you have a service indicator because the Federal Loan Exit Interview must be completed, your transcript order will not go through. To ensure timely processing of your transcript request, please check your CUNYfirst account for holds and resolve the issue(s) prior to placing your order.
Accessing Your Unofficial Transcript:
Students who are currently enrolled can obtain an “Unofficial Transcript”, free of charge, through their Student Center in CUNYfirst by following the steps below:
- Under the “Academics” tab of the Student Center page, click on the drop-down menu located on the left side that reads “Other Academics” and select the option “Transcript: View Unofficial.”
- Once “Transcript: View Unofficial” is selected, click on the blue arrow to proceed to the next page.
- Select the Academic Institution from the drop-down menu, then select the Report Type which is “Student Unofficial Transcript.”
- Select “View Report”, which opens a new window to view the student unofficial transcript. *
NOTE: It is recommended that you “turn off” pop up blockers in your browser to view the student unofficial transcript selected. Once this is turned off, the student unofficial transcript will open in a separate window.