Please bring all required documents and direct any questions to:

Office of the Registrar 
North Administration Building (2A), Room 107 
(718) 982-2120

If your name, date of birth or Social Security number is incorrect, please complete and submit the “Request for Change in Student Record Form” along with the required proof and relevant documentation. This must be done in-person at the Office of the Registrar.

STEP 1: Proof of Incorrect/Change of Name

ONE of the following must be provided:

  • U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship,
    Certification of Birth Abroad, Court Documents or valid Driver’s License

STEP 2: Proof of Social Security Number

  • Social Security Card

STEP 3: Proof of Date of Birth

ONE of the following must be provided:

  • Original copy of your Birth Certificate, Passport or valid Driver’s License

Once you submit your completed form and documentation to the Office of the Registrar the transaction will be updated within 7 days. Please check your CUNYfirst self-service page for the changes you requested. Please email any questions to