COVID-19 Updates

Last updated: July 15, 2020. This webpage is being updated regularly, and we encourage you to continue to check back for important updates. Please note that this information is constantly evolving and we do not have all the answers at this time. Contact ISSS with additional questions.

CUNY Central ISSS page - Click for the most update to date immigration information

COVID-19 International Students Spring 2020 FAQs

Contact Information
Deborah Stengle
Assistant Director for International Student and Scholar Services Responsible Office-J Visa Program DSO, F Visa Program
Building 2A, Room 206  

We extend a warm welcome to all international students and scholars who have chosen the College of Staten Island as their home for study.
We provide programs and services to assist you to achieve your professional, academic and personal goals. We give information and advice on U.S. Immigration regulations, employment, taxation, cultural adjustment, and other practical issues. This assistance and support helps you to be successful in the American higher education system and to understand the cultural context in which it exists.

Prospective Students

Newly Admitted Students

For Current Students

Immigration Information