The Office of Information Technology Services in collaboration with the Office of the Provost/Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs has formed a CSI Information Technology Advisory Council (ITAC).
ITAC makes recommendations to Cabinet on non-operational policies (i.e. requests beyond everyday support related issues), procedures and resources necessary to establish and maintain effective educational and administrative technology systems to serve the needs of academic researchers, classroom and/or online instructors, academic support staff, and College of Staten Island students. The committee participates with other academic units in the development of short and long-range plans for strengthening campus-wide technology initiatives, instructional and content management systems, academic computing facilities, improving access and usage of these facilities, and meeting community needs.
Responsible for the development of the IT Strategic Plan and the implementation of the plan subsequent to the President’s approval, the IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) ensures an integrated approach to technology planning and implementation with sufficient communication to all members of the campus community. ITAC membership is comprised of cross divisional representation including faculty, staff, and student representatives and is tasked with comprehensively addressing the information and educational technology needs of the college. In addition, ITAC is charged with ensuring that CSI users prioritize technology-related requests in accordance with institutional guiding principles.
For more information email ITAC@csi.cuny.edu
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
- Cheryl Adolph; Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
- Shannon Cammarano; Enrollment Director for Enrollment and Student Services
- Jasmine Cardona; Executive Director; Division of Economic Development, Continuing Studies, and Government Relations
- Soon Chun; Faculty; School of Business
- Barbara DiCiccio-Bloom; Faculty; School of Health Sciences
- Nicholas Frangoulis; Security Specialist; Public Safety
- Sherry Heller: Fiscal Systems & Reporting
- Doriann Hyland: Director of Technology Operations, Training & Development; Office of Technology Services
- Patricia Kahn, CIO/Assistant Vice President; Office Technology Services
- Thomas Lauria; Director of Networking Services; Office of Technology Services
- Mark Lewental; Director; Library/Media Services
- Ralf Peetz; Associate Provost for Undergraduate Studies and Student Success
- Bertram Ploog; Faculty; Humanities and Social Sciences
- Liqing Tao; Faculty; School of Education
- Joyce Taylor; Director Applications & Web Development; Office of Technology Services
- John Verzani; Faculty; Science and Technology
- Jesse Khachmanian; Student