The Office of Information Technology Services in collaboration with the Office of the Provost/Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs has formed a CSI Information Technology Advisory Council (ITAC).
ITAC makes recommendations to Cabinet on non-operational policies (i.e. requests beyond everyday support related issues), procedures and resources necessary to establish and maintain effective educational and administrative technology systems to serve the needs of academic researchers, classroom and/or online instructors, academic support staff, and College of Staten Island students. The committee participates with other academic units in the development of short and long-range plans for strengthening campus-wide technology initiatives, instructional and content management systems, academic computing facilities, improving access and usage of these facilities, and meeting community needs.
Responsible for the development of the IT Strategic Plan and the implementation of the plan subsequent to the President’s approval, the IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) ensures an integrated approach to technology planning and implementation with sufficient communication to all members of the campus community. ITAC membership is comprised of cross divisional representation including faculty, staff, and student representatives and is tasked with comprehensively addressing the information and educational technology needs of the college. In addition, ITAC is charged with ensuring that CSI users prioritize technology-related requests in accordance with institutional guiding principles.
For more information email ITAC@csi.cuny.edu
ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
- Cheryl Adolph; Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
- Kevin Ascolese; HEO; Budget Office
- Soon Chun; Faculty; School of Business
- Barbara Diciccio-Bloom; Faculty; School of Health Sciences
- Danielle Dimitrov; Executive Director of Student Affairs
- Nicholas Frangoulis; Security Specialist; Public Safety
- Doriann Hyland; Director of Technology Operations, Training & Development; Office of Information Technology Services
- Patricia Kahn, CIO/Assistant Vice President; Office of Information Technology Services
- Thomas Lauria; Director of Networking Services; Office of Information Technology Services
- Mark Lewental; Director; Library/ Media Services
- Leonardo Pignataro; HEO Associate, Academic Affairs Manager in Student Success
- Bertram Ploog; Faculty; Humanities and Social Sciences
- Alexander Scott; Assistant Vice President for Students and Enrollment Services/Dean of Admissions
- Ping Shi, Faculty, Science and Technology
- Joyce Taylor; Director Applications & Web Development; Office of Information Technology Services
- Ting Yuan; Faculty; School of Education
- TBA; Student