Through a CUNY-wide partnership with Microsoft, we are offering students a state-of-the-art e-mail and communication suite. Everything you do online - e-mail, shared calendars and chatting - now works together better than ever with 24/7 reliability. Why use Office365? Office 365 offers significant advantages over other e-mail services, such as:
- Web versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Desktop versions of Microsoft Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Office apps on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user.
- Email with 50GB of mailbox space.
- File storage and sharing with unlimited OneDrive storage.
- You can send Email with attachments up to 34MB in size.
- Connect to your classmates more efficiently! Use the Web-based collaborative tools like shared calendar, post files on OneDrive.
- Control spam and viruses through filtering.
- Keep your account even after you graduate.
What's my e-mail address and password?
The convention for generating e-mail accounts is:
User name convention: email@example.com
Provided that there are no name conflicts, your e-mail ID should remain the same. For example, if there is more than one "John Smith" on campus, one person's ID will be "John.Smith", the second "John.Smith2" and the third "John.Smith3'.
Password convention: Csi+your EMPLID
Where do I login?
If you experience any problems while attempting to access your account, please email the helpdesk at Helpdesk@csi.cuny.edu or call the HelpDesk at 718.982.HELP (4357).